COUNTRY: UNITED STATES
LOCATION: US – TX – DALLAS
DEPARTMENT: CREATIVE SERVICES
The Graphic Designer should possess the ability to present new ideas clearly through design, stay current with design trends and must have the skills to produce a variety of different marketing materials, all while adhering to corporate brand standards whether for print and digital. The ideal candidate is hard working, highly motivated and excited by new challenges. You thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments, hold experience in developing strong marketing materials and web copy. We will utilize your talents as we develop messaging for WallerGroup Real Estate Investment Services and its subsidiaries.
- Design and format Digital and Print marketing materials including website design, brochures, flyers, invitations, and other marketing collateral.
- Manage projects in a timely manner with collaborating with vendors and various departments of WallerGroup
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Coordinate with vendors to delivery all print materials
- Provide cost analysis of project quotes
- Coordinate production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, preparing notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Flexible leader who can work with the team providing support wherever needed in a fast paced highly competitive business environment
- Must have a BA in Graphic Design or related discipline
- At least 1 year of project management, editing and writing skills required (Internship Experience counts)
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must have advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, lnDesign, and Illustrator
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop working relationships among all disciplines and across all levels of company.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while remaining extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Ability to be detail oriented in all aspect of work product
- Ability to make decisions made with understanding of internal marketing procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for meeting set deadlines and capable of managing own time efficiently.
- Ability to handle multiple activities and set priorities for assigned responsibilities that impacts the business regionally and nationally.
- Ability to manage strategic projects as assigned by manager, customer, and company.
- Ability to communicate and instill company culture throughout the organization.
- The willingness to respect and value customer and WallerGroup employee diverse cultures.
- Presenting a professional and courteous attitude daily.
- Experience working in a professional environment is preferred
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
- Small scale video production experience a plus
- Working for a Real Estate Company in the past is a plus
WGEIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with WGEIS is subject to proven merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, gender, religion, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.